Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Living Green Day By Day!

Welcome to my very first post! I encourage you to view my "About Living Green" page to see why I created this blog and what I hope this blog will accomplish.  Please leave any feedback as to how this blog can evolve or improve or even if you have a pressing green living question that you want to ask me.  I am, by no means, perfect in the green living area...I'm no expert.  I'm just a wife, mom, business woman, environmentalist, who is trying to minimize my impact on this earth.  Let's embark on this green journey together with the goal of sharing, learning, exploring, and preserving this amazing planet for future generations...living green day by day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!